Saturday, February 4, 2012

Why I Don't Go Out in Public Much Part Four

Why do I do it? Why do I come here? Why do I set foot in the China Buffet? I know I'm going to hate it. I know it's going to probably give me the runs. But like an abused housewife, I keep going back for more. Like a Cleveland Browns fan, I'm drunk on hope. Like a Justin Beiber fan, I'm a fucking moron.

But today was oh so special. Today confirmed my long-held belief that some of us in this society need to be eliminated. I know, I know, that's a very harsh statement. How dare I look down on my fellow human beings. But today, I hope you will hear my story and understand where I'm coming from, because, dear reader, it is a true story.

So I'm sitting there at the China Buffet eating the stuff that passes for "food" when three people, a boyfriend and girlfriend who look as if they've just come from an Insane Clown Posse concert, and a young man looking to be in his early 20s. The couple have a young child with them, looking to be around 2 years old. The couple puts the kid in a high chair and head over to the buffet. After a minute of sitting there with the baby, the young guy gets up AND LEAVES THE KID BY HIMSELF.

YEAH. HE LEFT A BABY ALONE. BY HIMSELF. ALONE!!!

It took the - quote, unquote - parents about three or four minutes to get back to the table. And when they did, the guy asked his female squeeze, "Where's Jimmy?" And she said (and I'm quoting verbatim), "I ain't know."

Finally, the cunt called Jimmy comes back to the table and the female troglodyte says to Jimmy the Cunt, "Jimmy you ain't suppose ta leave a kid by his-self."

To which cunt-ball Jimmy says, "Ha... I told you I ain't good with kids. I ain't jokin' when I say I shouldn' have 'em. HUH-HUH-HUH."

And they laughed and laughed. Momma laughed. Daddy laughed. Cunt-face Jimmy laughed. The kid didn't laugh though. Probably because he was the most intelligent person at the table.

The funny thing is, the kid didn't cry once when he was left by himself, or search around to see where his parents were, or throw a fit. More than likely because the little guy sensed he was better off.

Jesus Christ. People piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment